Welcome to 'Attic of the Heart'!

Welcome from north-central Connecticut! In this blog I will share whatever is in my heart, on my mind, or something interesting I've found to share. Thanks for stopping by!

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009


Welcome Abigail Julienne!
Last night, a small bundle of blessing arrived in our family. I now have a new niece! After many hours of labor, she arrived, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. After a long and difficult labor, her exhausted mom and quite stressed dad are very glad she's here. She is fine in every way.
I can't wait to meet her! My brother is going to email pics as soon as he gets a chance. I'm sure every moment he has free will be at the hospital until they come home. My parents will go up Sunday to see her. I told them 'LOTS OF PICTURES!!' Since my folks are coming down for Christmas, I'm sure I will get to see several then, if not before.
Boy, it's mighty hard being 9 hours away during a time like this.

0 comments: