Welcome to my blog!

Hello from New England! Thanks for stopping by!

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009


Welcome Abigail Julienne!
Last night, a small bundle of blessing arrived in our family. I now have a new niece! After many hours of labor, she arrived, weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. After a long and difficult labor, her exhausted mom and quite stressed dad are very glad she's here. She is fine in every way.
I can't wait to meet her! My brother is going to email pics as soon as he gets a chance. I'm sure every moment he has free will be at the hospital until they come home. My parents will go up Sunday to see her. I told them 'LOTS OF PICTURES!!' Since my folks are coming down for Christmas, I'm sure I will get to see several then, if not before.
Boy, it's mighty hard being 9 hours away during a time like this.

0 comments: